Monday, November 21, 2016

Final Project Progression(Part 2)

On the weekends, I did my photography final project at the Neighbourhood Coffee Sri Petaling. These are few of the shots I've taken. My theme is relaxation and my model portrait as when she is taking a break from all-nighter at a cafe in the morning.

















Reflection:
I would like to a big thank you to Neighbourhood Coffee Cafe for letting me doing my photography project there. The services are good and fast. The staff are very friendly. I was not able to try the food(even though it look very tempting) but the drink was nice, especially the chocolate one. Yummy. The atmosphere is very calming and spacious. I would definitely love to come again and try out the food here in the nearest future.

Thank you to my model, Yasmin as well by helping me with this project. I know you were tired, but you still keep up with me. I really appreciate your efforts and patience with me due to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment