Thursday, December 29, 2016

Final Project : Curative Retreat

This final project is about creating a curative retreat center based on our chosen topic of the first assignment given to us. By using the greyhouse as the site location, we had design the space accordingly. 

2A0 Presentation Board (OLD)

2A0 Presentation Board (Resubmission)

Model:





Padlet Link:


Reflection:
The theme of this semester project was interesting and it was a great experience to gain knowledge by understanding the target user more and what the space really needs. It was something different than before and it was enjoyable. There were hardship throughout this assignment, but I've done the best I could from what I've learned in the semester. I would like to say thank you to the lectures in IDP3 and my classmates that had helped me throughtout the whole semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment